• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Wiring harness for the M10

Xlr8tin

I'm noticing as I get more into the wiring of the car that there is a lot of splices with butt connectors that run into the fuse box. So I'l like to know if anyone has this wire intact that maybe in close the fuse box.

I was going to go through each circuit and replace with new wire, but it won;t be factory, plus it would be a big headache. Let me know if you have a wiring harness, please. Thanks!

It's a late 71 right? Just to clarify that. Early 71's had shorty chrome bumpers with out the rubber strips. Late '71s had the 72/73 style bumpers with rubber strips around them. The early 71 wiring harness is 6 fuse and late is 12 fuse. late 71/72 should be compatible, the hazard switch pins may be different though(there were two types not including the really early pull switch).