• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT FS 2011 BMW 135i in OH

bjbarbieri

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Well, we've decided to part with our 2011 135i after a year of ownership. My wife and I love the car, but it's not practical for us, and a little too small.

the car:

Black sapphire metallic exterior w/ Coral red Boston leather. 6 speed manual. Only 7500 miles. Engine break-in oil service performed at around 4k. Still only halfway to first service interval. M Sport Package (18" Double spoke alloys, gray poplar wood trim, sport seats, M steering wheel, M shift knob, M door sills, Anthracite headliner), Premium Package (Universal garage door opener, digital compass mirror, power front seats, lumbar support) , Value Package (iPod and USB adapter) Multi-funtction steering wheel, moonroof, heated seats, auto climate control, cruise control, headlight washers, Xenon adaptive headlights, Satellite radio, Sport suspension. 300 HP/300 ft lb torque. 3.0 liter dohc 24 valve turbocharged inline 6. DSC, Aerodynamic kit, massive 6 piston front calipers. Black grilles installed, but still have factory grilles. No dings, curb rash, etc. Car is garage stored and basically mint.

Located in Akron, Ohio.

36000.00 and I will include a set of winter wheels with Blizzaks.

email bjbarbieri@yahoo.com or call 330.256.3440

2011135i032.jpg

2011135i038.jpg

RGBRR2011096.jpg

RGBRR2011190.jpg

Wow - maybe I did win the CCA raffle after all. Great car at a great price. Wish I could buy it from you. Fly to Ohio, check out your NK 2000ti, buy and drive the 135i back to VA.

Man this economy sucks.

Good luck with the sale. Wish it was me!

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Royal Red 69 VW Squareback built 8/13/68 “Patty”