• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13 inch tires

2DUB02

Federal does have them on their official website. They are under the performance catergory. . .XD. Thanks you guys these are the ones im going to get. Just have to find a job though, so i can give 2-2 the love its been missing.

Cars are not just machines but a machine we have given life.

Man those Toyo tires at onlinetires.com are $120 a piece. . .not in my price range. Did not the Federal 595's. . .instead results came up with the Federal Formoza FD1 87H BSW's. . .they are on sale for $58. just to let you guys know.

Cars are not just machines but a machine we have given life.

• 4 weeks later...

I am reading where 13 x 5.5 rims will not support a 2056013 tire.

Is this true?

Will the 2056013 change my stock ride (urethane bushings and everything replaced including bilstein HD shocks, Korman Roadmaster Springs and new tie rods, strut bearings, etc...) to a nasty oversteering 911 type ride?

I like the gentle break where lift off brings the rear out and throttle causes understeer.

This car will see a track from time to time but nothing serious... yet....

FOR SALE-----74 2002tii 2782194 Turkis, Megasquirt, Korman road sport springs, Bilstein HD shocks, 13" FPS Bottle Caps

I have not seen any 205/50/13's at all. But these are nice, kind of like the Federal 595's Nathan was mentioning. I have 13's and run the 205/60r/13 and they look plenty meaty.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370364671519?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Russ

Can anyone tell me, are these Federals an R compound?

• 2 weeks later...
Look what I found! Federal 595 for sale!!

http://lsdmotorsports.com/prod/902232001060.html

no affiliation.... just lust

LSD is out... I tried to buy the last and they just refunded my money....

Anyone else have a line? Ebay has them at a reasonable price but crazy HIGH shipping...

FOR SALE-----74 2002tii 2782194 Turkis, Megasquirt, Korman road sport springs, Bilstein HD shocks, 13" FPS Bottle Caps