• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Babs new ride

Todd21

Okay, here is what I know:

Born 14 FEB 1975 this car underwent a restoration in 2009-2011. The car was painted a late model color (I need to find out the proper code) after it had been media stripped.

The motor is 9.75:1 CR, 292 Cam, Lynx manifold with 45DCOE Weber. It expels through an Ireland header and exhaust system.

Suspension is Ireland stage 2 springs front and rear with Billy HDs. It has 320 rear drums (subject to change) with larger fronts. Yes the air dam has been opened with Pegasus Racing ducts and there are ducts routed to the inboard side or the rotors. It is running boosterless twin masters by Tilton with a bias bar to balance the stopping pressure. This makes for very firm pedal with a short throw.

Other goodies include Dave Varco (Aardvark Racing) Recaros seats with matching rear cover, rear side and door panels. The instrument cluster is electronic VDO.

The wheels are 15x7 Rotas with Bridgestone RE-11 skins.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I was comfortable with the purchase because the car had been built by a fellow I work with and I had personally been involved in parts of the build.

As far as cost, I believe everyone here has a idea of value and while I would rather not give my paying price, I will say that I believe the car is well worth what I paid. Based on my conversations with others I believe the car to be a $10-12K car.

Todd

"Common sense isn't common"