• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Heater valve - Found

Dicks

Looks like I found one for now. Thanks to several who offered up some very prized examples. dick

I'm looking for a working heater valve for my 1972 02. I'd like to make sure it's not leaking and functions as designed. So far, every one that I seem to acquire has broken bolts frozen in one of the holes, a locked valve internal piece, and with frozen screws that resist all applications of WD40 for weeks. If you have one you can spare, that I can pop right into my car, please drop me an email with your price including shipping to the Houston, TX area.

Email on the board here should work.

Also, does anyone know where to obtain the replacement bushings that are referred to in the FAQ on rebuilding the heater box?

Thanx

BMWCCA #545

1972 BMW 2002 Colorado "Traumcycle"

2000 BMW 323Ci

I seem to have a small "stash" of the little gems. All work perfectly. Is it safe to assume you'd prefer the good ones with the brass internals vs. the newer nylon valve? Probably priced at something less than the current cost from Mobile Tradition of $259.22? I can send ya a pic if you want. macitz AT Gmail.com

mac. 0