• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smog!!!

P02

** I am not a mechanic but I play one a few days a week**

some dont call themselves mechanics anymore. they're "technicians"..and technically- YOU ARE ONE

I suppose I'm a mechanic a few days a week, and the rest of the week, I'm a technician . techically speaking.

Except when I wrench on your car, then I'm a hack.

But what do I know

Sounds like we're in the same sad sinking ship!!! I'm almost there. Stumbled across a barn find last night . Complete 76 2002 w/everything on it from factory( have pics later). All i really need was the thermal reactor but i got the whole car for the price of a TR!! Engine, tranny and all. Keep in contact and we we'll be drivin real soon.

76 2002 Polaris

Hi Vince. I'm in the Fresno area and also looking for a mechanic who knows these lil gems. Any info would be 02 cool!!!! Thanks.

I have a 76 that's clean and runs great . Just three(3) major items missing.Thermal Reactor, smog pump and EGR Valve. Found 76 sitting that had been sitting in this guys backyard for years i may grab for parts.

76 2002 Polaris