• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

complete rear subframe needed in Seattle

codigoRojo

Howdy folks... I need the whole thing. Subframe, diff, trailing arms, half-shafts, stub axles, brakes would be nice but not necessary. LSD not needed. Ratio doesn't matter. Condition unimportant, although straight, unbent subframe and trailing arms is. The gears and bearings can be crunchy, the cv joints can be sloppy. It would be nice if the stub axles and wheel bearings were good, since I will be reusing the stubbies and don't want them too chewed up.

I'm willing to travel across the Pacific Northwest, but would prefer something in Seattle. I'm also willing to give you back my old complete subframe when I get the new one installed after modifying and rebuilding it. Drop a reply here or send me an email via the email button. Muchas gracias.

-Rojo

Hey Joe-

Sounds good to me. I'd rather just pick it up and throw it in my truck than have it be an all day project. Don't need the shocks. $175 is fine with me. I'll give you a call early next week to arrange details. I'm thinking one evening later next week (maybe Thurs/Fri), but I can do daytime hours just as easily. We could do the following week too if that works better for you. We'll talk. And thanks to Eric for the offer, but I've got minimal time to get this done.

-Rojo