• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Alpina A4 Airbox and trumpets

Armond

any leads to these parts is appreciated. Thank you.

So does this mean you bought that A4 TB system that was on the forum for sale?

Negative. I know where that one went. I facilitated the buyer/seller connection..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

I have new red trumpets and E21 A4 airbox. Willing to trade for 02 A4 airbox...

i think it's safe to say that anyone fortunate enough to have the 02 airbox would be very unlikely to trade for the E21 version. However, michael dubois coordinated with a local sheet metal fabricator, to recreate the more shallow 02 bottom portion of the A4 airbox. he used an E21 airbox and his own setup to confirm the fitment. i bought the 2nd mockup part.

you might consider that route. I'm sure the top piece could be fabbed similarly, but without the logo. i believe the top piece is the same between 02 and E21. correct me if i'm wrong.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Guest Anonymous
I have new red trumpets and E21 A4 airbox. Willing to trade for 02 A4 airbox...

i think it's safe to say that anyone fortunate enough to have the 02 airbox would be very unlikely to trade for the E21 version. However, michael dubois coordinated with a local sheet metal fabricator, to recreate the more shallow 02 bottom portion of the A4 airbox. he used an E21 airbox and his own setup to confirm the fitment. i bought the 2nd mockup part.

you might consider that route. I'm sure the top piece could be fabbed similarly, but without the logo. i believe the top piece is the same between 02 and E21. correct me if i'm wrong.

Jerry,

I offered to buy his E21 airbox. FYI