• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 in LA

02_Stretch

I am going to try and have a look at it today. Yeah the photos suggest a shaky used car lot. If I do get to see it today I will post my findings or buy it if it looks good enough!

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

i have seen this car as im working down the street from it, did check it out, its an aotomatic, didnt drive it but it started right up and seemed to shift smoothly. interior is bad, (holes cut in every panel including rear) bad respray and holes drilled through roof and trunk for luggage racks!? a couple months ago he told me he wanted $3,500.00 looks like his price went up.

I have to agree with Pocho. The car is hurting bad and needs to be completely redone. I wouldnt pay more than 3K for this car.

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

............This car is a piece of shit automatic. The guy who spoke to the car thinks its a manual. The luggage rack is crap, paint is garbage.

Saw this car some time ago, its located in the ghetto at some ghetto delarship off the 110 frwy near the LA Coliseum. If you walk a couple of stores down, you'll find a late 60's / early 70's datsun wagon - very cool but needs restore.

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano