• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70-74 2002 in LA

Tito3

I am looking to purchase a running 2002 as a daily driver. I am willing to restore it if its complete as I have done over 20 project cars in the past. I have looked at several examples in and around LA and most of them have scared me off since they were missing too many parts or had a questionable history. Please reply here or email me at tmvoce@aol.com

Thanks in advance!

Tito

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

Hi,

I have a 74 tii and a 74 flared fender with side drafts.

Both are drivers. Both need body work and paint.

I am in San Diego. I need to clear some space in the driveway for other 02 projects. Let me know if you are interested. aquaneers at aol dot com

Mark

How much for the flared with side drafts?

Would you consider a trade? DD 83 528e trade+ Cash?

can drive down to SD anytime! to see.

I got an email from a member in Simi. It looks like I accidentally deleted your email. Please resend it to tmvoce@aol.com. Thanks!

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

I have not received the pics? Please re-send as I am looking to purchase a car this week. Thanks!

tmvoce@aol.com

OK I dun didit again :) c&p'd your email address. it is an album so does not show as an attachment , from limeworksspeedshop@msn.com . check your junk mail :)

Steve

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Please send or post pics of the 74Tii. I am very interested. Please also send me details.

Tito3

tmvoce@aol.com

Guys, thanks for all of the leads and tips on what to look for. I have purchased a "74 Tii in Atlantik. It has all sorts of goodies like a 5 spd conversion, BBS wheels, rebuilt motor with domed pistons and touring cam also an LSD and sport springs. Its been parked indoors for the last 5 years so the body is completely rust free. The door cards are dirty but completely intact. The front seats are a little saggy but not ripped. The back seat is beat with the bottom in good shape but the top with major rips. The paint is dull and worn through in some spots but the best part is that it will not need a major respray to look good. I am excited about this car and I cant wait to get it on the road.

Thanks to everyone that helped!

(nt) More photos to come as I resize them.

It wont let me upload the pic. I will as soon as I figure this thing out.