• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13" basket weeve wheels and tires $120.00

260chrisb

I have a set of 13" basket weeve wheels off a car I bought last winter and have no use for. They are dark goldish (dirty?) are straight, have no curb rash and have all center caps. Two of them have OHTSU negotiators (really?) in a 185-70-13 and the other two have Goodyear Viva 2 tires. E-mail me for pictures. The OHTSU tires have a lot of tread, the Goodyears have seen better days but have some tread. I do not want to ship them nor do you likely want to pay me to ship them. I'm in North East Indiana and would gladly meet you somewhere half way if you want them in MI, OH, IL, or IN over the next 4-6 weeks. I don't need them in my garage for the next 2-3 years collecting dust. These would make great winter or track wheels. Thanks. Chris.

burdcp02tii@aol.com

lighten up Esty.......don't you have some carpet sets to make?? I can't for the life of me post pictures to this forum. I'll send them to you and you can post them!!

Cheers!! Chris

i'm just sayin....

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,364661/

but if you can't send them to me & i'll help a bro out