• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1980 320i For Sale Practically new condition

bcox72

E-21 for sale. Spectacular condition. Drives and looks like a new car. Really! Sunroof, new tires, battery, control arms, newer brakes, calipers and wleel cylinders. The air even works! e-mail me for pics. bimmerhead8548@yahoo.com. $4500.

dude...do us all a huge favor...if you're going to advertise your stuff here post pictures, lots of them so we can see what you have...nobody want's to email you for something that should be part of your ad

E-21 for sale. Spectacular condition. Drives and looks like a new car. Really! Sunroof, new tires, battery, control arms, newer brakes, calipers and wleel cylinders. The air even works! e-mail me for pics. bimmerhead8548@yahoo.com. $4500.

dude...do us all a huge favor...if you're going to advertise your stuff here post pictures, lots of them so we can see what you have...nobody want's to email you for something that should be part of your ad

+1

c'mon!

How to make friends and post pictures in your for sale ad:

Steps

1. Go to tinypic.com

2. Browse for your pictures on your computer from tinypic.com

3. Upload pics - tinypic.com will give you an address that will look something like: image_url

4. Copy that line, from tinypic.com, into your post

5. Hit the "Preview" button at the bottom of the page to verify your picture posts correctly

6. Repeat steps until all pictures are posted

7. Listen to fellow board members comment on your car and give thanks for supplying pictures and writing a well versed ad.

8. Become the envy of those who cannot post pictures in their ad

9. Your car sells quicker and you become rich and famous!