• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black 1600, Opinions?

Guest Anonymous

Actually, I think it was around $5k and lower as it sat. Anyway, I was going to check it out since it was local and was advise it wasn't going to be worth my gas by a few. It was discussed before but can't seem to find the tread. Are you looking for a 1600 specifically?

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Guest Anonymous

1600,1602, 2002, etc.. I love them all and have been looking for a quite a while and I actually really am interested in that 1600. I am going to call later today.. seems a bit strange though it hasn't been sold. I sure hope nothing is wrong with it.

40mpg runs over a 100mph or Kph???

410 gears no overdrive well over a hundred mph 7500 RPMS

I knew my 1602 touring was slow but dang ......

3421912 ask john

Red Baron a 74 sedanw/ dual webers ,spring,steins,bars. body shop for a full make over

Red Baroness a 71 1600 touring new to me and on the street in Limburg

Old Reliable a 93 318 m42's are soooo cool

40 mpg 100Mph + with a long chain hooked to a 454 LSX 'Vette tranny in Nada

3421912 ask john

Red Baron a 74 sedanw/ dual webers ,spring,steins,bars. body shop for a full make over

Red Baroness a 71 1600 touring new to me and on the street in Limburg

Old Reliable a 93 318 m42's are soooo cool

looked at it a couple of years back. Ray was right..it could have been bought then for 4800 or less. Not original black, need to replace wheel well sheet metal. weird 6 volt/ 12 volt mickey mouse wiring. Probably okay for 3000-3500.

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

Guest Anonymous
looked at it a couple of years back. Ray was right..it could have been bought then for 4800 or less. Not original black, need to replace wheel well sheet metal. weird 6 volt/ 12 volt mickey mouse wiring. Probably okay for 3000-3500.

Thanks. I knew it was too good to be true.. it's too bad I can never go and take a look at the cars I am interested in because they are normally a few states over.

I saw this car back in June when it was for sale in the IE. WAY too much work and does not live up to the current hype. The plus to this car is that is carries a "WORLD" VIN number. Check earlier post, I think there was some discussion about this car.

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano