• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with BMW car history... 530xiT

sheggaw

Want to thank you ahead of time...

I need to check on the BMW vehicle history for vin WBANN73566CN03057, 2006 530xiT. I am contemplating on buying this car. Any input will be great. It is 1 owner carfax certified, fully loaded wagon. Please help... if possible, e-mail pdf to sheggaw at verizon dot net

Thanks again

THOU SHALT DRIVE AN 02

Suggest you take the VIN to your friendly neighborhood BMW dealer and have the service advisor pull the maintenance / repair records. My wife had that car and had quite a few issues with it. Luckily they were all covered under warranty / courtesy. Also suggest you get an extended warranty through BMW if it is not too late. Those suckers are very expensive to repair, and unlike our beloved 2002's, very little you can do yourself. Loaded with electronics. Very nice highway cruiser, little low on power for its weight though.

Dirk

BMW Classic Car Club of America - www.bmwccca.com

'73 2002 tii - '72 2002 (targa) Cabriolet - '71 2002 (voll) Cabriolet - '71 2002 Rally - '71 2002 Alpina A2 - '70 2002 ti - '68 1600 GT - '65 1800 TI

• 2 weeks later...
Suggest you take the VIN to your friendly neighborhood BMW dealer and have the service advisor pull the maintenance / repair records. My wife had that car and had quite a few issues with it. Luckily they were all covered under warranty / courtesy. Also suggest you get an extended warranty through BMW if it is not too late. Those suckers are very expensive to repair, and unlike our beloved 2002's, very little you can do yourself. Loaded with electronics. Very nice highway cruiser, little low on power for its weight though.

Thanks you for the post.