• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Black Friday sales going on?

ROBONE20

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is IE when you want them.... So Andrew? :P

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Second Skin is going to have deals...I am using that to replace my old sound proofing I removed with a heat gun

Nice link, thanks. I need to do that to my car too. Are you going to order from one of each of the 3 steps: Vibration Damper, Noise Barrier and Rattles & Squeaks?

BIG NOTE: The 2002 sway bars are currently backordered* and you will be unable to place the order online. IF you would like to add the swaybars to your order and receive the blackfriday discount you NEED to email myself (a n d r e w a d a m s @ i e m o t o r s p o r t . c o m) or the email found on the website within the time frame of the sale (this will be strictly followed, so I can retain my sanity).

*The next batch of sways will be ready within 2 weeks.

Second Skin is going to have deals...I am using that to replace my old sound proofing I removed with a heat gun

Nice link, thanks. I need to do that to my car too. Are you going to order from one of each of the 3 steps: Vibration Damper, Noise Barrier and Rattles & Squeaks?

I am only doing damplifier and heatwave

Trying to retain that sports car sound and feel

FOR SALE-----74 2002tii 2782194 Turkis, Megasquirt, Korman road sport springs, Bilstein HD shocks, 13" FPS Bottle Caps