• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Seat Trim / Bezels

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I need some trim for newly upholstered stock front seats. They are 1) the round pieces on top of the seatback where the headrests go in and 2) the flat side pieces around the seatback release levers.

I haven't found any replacement or NOS. Can anyone help?

Many Thanks,

Si in Seattle.

I need some trim for newly upholstered stock front seats. They are 1) the round pieces on top of the seatback where the headrests go in and 2) the flat side pieces around the seatback release levers.

I haven't found any replacement or NOS. Can anyone help?

Many Thanks,

Si in Seattle.

Make sure you get the right ones. There is the "52101813319 and 52101813320 that fit the 2002's from '71 to 75 but there is also one that fits the 320i seat (and maybe the '76 2002... 76's use the 52101859671 and 52101859672) that looks similar but has an additional notch cut out at the bottom.... if I remember correctly.

I may have some spares but old plastic can be brittle... so I am not sure of the condition. If you find an old set, make sure to treat them or paint them with a flexible paint. Some may disagree but that's what I would do. I have had a few crack and chip over the years.

Let me know if you find them.

1974 2002 Chamonix

1974 2002 Tii

1975 2002 Polaris

1985 535i Diamantschwarz