• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi everybody, new here!

Hermes

November 68 build date, 47 cars before mine.

Nice, thanks Chris. Maybe I'll drive up to Hunnington one day and check yours out.

Well, I think I've convinced the guy to trade my labor on the 2002 and another car for what he paid on the 2002. He has a '71 911T that needs major work to get it back on the road. It was totally disassembled, motor and tranny were taking out in 1983 and never put back in. He has all the parts to make it like new again, the car just needs a lot of work to get it back. Here it is as it sits now:

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

so tonight on the '02 we changed the spark plugs, and cleaned it up a little. Hopefully tomorrow we can throw a coat of primer on it during the day if we get off work while the sun is still out. I'm going to start a project thread to keep track of everything. Thanks for everything so far.

JP

'69 2002

'81 635CSi - RIP

'91 735i - RIP

'05 330Ci (ZHP)

BMW CCA # 427612

That sounds like a good deal you have going there JP, that is if you like working on cars as I suspect you do.

Have fun and keep us updated!

Regards

Jacques

'71 2002 Malaga, fun weekender

'70 2002ti Colorado, Restoration/money pit

'74 2002 turbo in my dreams, sideways...

That sounds like a good deal you have going there JP, that is if you like working on cars as I suspect you do.

Have fun and keep us updated!

Regards

Jacques

yeah, you could say I'm a tinkerer... These two cars will be fun projects for a while.

You can keep track of the progress for the 2002 here: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,366377/

I'll might eventually make one for the Porsche, but we haven't even started on that car yet.

'69 2002

'81 635CSi - RIP

'91 735i - RIP

'05 330Ci (ZHP)

BMW CCA # 427612