• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 2002tii Worth Saving...or Parts?

Brian

Great year, even greater color, if it isn't a total rust bucket probably a $25k car if restored (properly). If the condition is bad then well you know it probably will cost more than the car is worth. Still, great color on that car one of my ATF's.

www.alpinabmw2002.com

Great year, even greater color, if it isn't a total rust bucket probably a $25k car if restored (properly). If the condition is bad then well you know it probably will cost more than the car is worth. Still, great color on that car one of my ATF's.

www.alpinabmw2002.com

x2 but (frankly) I won't be going for it,

even though my sister lives in Hillsboro and logistics would be easy

------------------------

why list 'em...they're all projects anyways!

Looks like it still has most of the interior trim complete....I'd say save it!

You can patiently revive the engine and do the bodywork. I'm the same boat my car needs a ton of help.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Id say save it! I just got my 74 Tii running and, as far as I know, it has been off the road for about 10 years. A new ignition coil, starter, spark plugs and a couple days work got it back up and running awesome. What may be the most important thing to find out is why it was taken off the road. Mine I figured out was a completely rusted out and cracked drivers side frame rail but the rest is decent/fixable. Ill be dealing with that frame rail tomorrow

Hi Brian,

Are you planning to ship to El Salvador if so yes because restoration would be a fraction of the cost....... Plus there is good following of 02 in and around San Salvador.

Good luck,

Julio

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

I traded emails with him late last week...as you might expect, he had LOTS of response and multiple folks coming to look at it...I was tempted to buy it sight unseen, but, remembered the cardinal rule posted in the cars for sale section. If it is still for sale, my quess is it is really shot.