• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2-73 2002 some work required/ repost, price reduced!!!SOLD!!

GKGent

SOLD!! THANKS!I have two 73 roundies. The VIN puts them born at sometime in Febuary and sometime in June of 73.

1st car - 70% complete to SCCA SoloII EP specs. The biggest projects left are the plexaglass, the rear camber/castor adjusters and upgraded ignition, ( not included because I haven't bought them yet). A few details like hood pins, wire clamps, battery hold down etc.. All running gear in place and ready to go. Locked rear end, 32/36 DGV Weber ( uprated ), Lightened crank, balanced, Intake and head flowed with Headman header.

2 set wheels with mounted Hoosier 35 slicks, all with just 3 heat cycles.

This car ain't pretty but it is very functional. Btw, its been a indoor cat except to play for the last 30 years.

2nd car - Complete basket case but all there and then some, chassis is very good condition.

Plus, I have parts and parts and more parts. Its all going together. $2000

Located in Wichita, Kansas. GK Gent

post-20678-13667652902309_thumb.jpg

post-20678-13667652903819_thumb.jpg

post-20678-13667652904906_thumb.jpg

post-20678-13667652906672_thumb.jpg

post-20678-13667652907738_thumb.jpg

Have'nt thought much about that. I'll put a pencil to it if you are interested. I have to put enough suspension back on the 6/73 chassis to make it roll, not a big deal.

Spares include, 3-E12, 3-121 heads, 3 short blocks, cranks, at least 4 weber 32/36, solex in 2 & 1 barrel versions, Distributors, enough suspension parts, brake parts, for 3-4 cars, lots of interior stuff..(I only kept what I thought could be used and or refurbushed).

The engine out of the 6/73 chassis is at first overbore and I have the rebuild kit.

Thanks for the intrest,

GK Gent

OK, let me get this ..huh..straight. I was in a rush this morning and for whatever reason mis-read," driver street legal", into "drivers seat legal." Which made since at the time 'cause the car is a pretty much a finished race car. Now, not so much. No, the car is not street legal. Not even close.

Still, the engine is worth the original asking price all by itself, probabaly more. I don't want to add up what I got in it, it'll just P*** me off.

However, I still have the wiring harness, actually 2, (maybe 3 now that I think about it), of them plus all the interior stuff so....

Did I menton the 6 spare transmissions?

Let me know thanks,

GK Gent

Monster,

In my rig thats gonna run $1500 to cover my costs. Commercial guys are asking $2800 and up. The packaging of the spares appears to be the tipping point for them. All the extras just won't fit in the cars themselves.

I should explain that I have dismantled at least 8 cars over the years keeping only what I wanted, needed and was still good enough to use or at least recondition. There are enough suspension, running gear, brake components and engines to rebuild both these cars twice more.

Let me know and thanks for the interest.

GK Gent

Email me at John.d.Metz at gmail dot com - I'd like to get some more information on what you've got, pics, and shipping. Perhaps we could work it to get indy02 what he needs too.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...