• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 75 Inka Project car

mywidebody02

I am looking to get rid of my partially completed project. Its inka orange with orange pearl. 16x7.5 tsw rims, original zender front spoiler, IE springs and swaybars, bilstien rear shocks, BAV AUTO urethane suspension bushings, new windshield not installed. VW GTI recaro front seats stock rear and door panels all apholseterd in black outside with grey interior. also have a set of 320is recaros that needs work. pre 74 rear bumper painted same as car. have another car partially stripped has drive train and rebuilt motor. have 2 limited slip dif's, 5speed tranny, extra nose hoods doors rims, a korman widebody kit i bought new never used. bmw front fenders new and used many more extra parts. prefer local pick if interested unless buyer wants to set everything up. fully adjustable rear subframe and have an extra. rear disc brake converison from IE. all the glass and extra. http://flic.kr/s/aHsjptVRTT $8,500

steven.brito@yahoo.com

Guest Anonymous

You want to include some information about the engine at this price point. A disassembled car for over 8 grand is a pretty tall order. If it were reassembled and suitable for a test drive, it MIGHT be in the ballpark pricewise. Disassembled, probably not so much.

The motor is a new rebuilt that has been in another car I bought that was a project but now is not worth it. I also have a 318 manifold and throttle body with harness and computer I believe and alternator for injection conversion. The price is negotiable, with all the parts I have and money I spent it is with more. I understand where u are coming from. I am definitely no trying to make anything on this. I am definitely willing to come down but had to put a price there. Reasonable offers are welcome. Dropping to $5,000 hoping that is more reasonable.