• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 1969 BMW 2002 (Central Valley California)

UR1

I am selling my 1969 BMW 2002. I was not planning on selling it but I recently picked up another car and sadly cannot keep both. My 2002 has a clean title with original paint and all original tags are still in place. I recently did the oil change, flushed and filled the differential and transmission fluids. I also just replaced the front brake pads. It has real BMW 13'' BBS wheels with like new tires. It has hi flow headers and a Sebring stainless steel muffler. It has dual Weber 45DCOE carbs and a 121 T head. It has had the battery properly relocated to the trunk and still has the original spare and the original toolkit and jack. There is no rust in the usual areas. It has matching Recaro adjustable seats and a good rear bench seat. The interior is in good shape and the exterior is in good shape and still has the original paint, it has all the original good condition trim, mirrors, lights, bumpers etc. All lights, turn signals work. My 2002 is a blast to drive and can be daily driven no problem. No overheating no leaking nothing! The tags are up to date and it is registered. $5,800 OBO Please call 559-904-2617

[/img]IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

[/img]IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

[/img]IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

[/img]IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

[/img]IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

[/img]IMG_0439.jpg