• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

automatic transmission and console

Baboon

I am parting out a 70 automatic car- the transmission and automatic specific parts of the console, pedals etc., are also for sale. Trans operates as it should with no issues or noise, smooth and crisp. I have driven the car for about 150 miles so I can vouch for the trans completely.

I would be open to a trade for a 80-83 320i 5 speed trans straight across if it can be guaranteed to be in good shape and not high mileage.

Asking $400 for the transmission and taking offers on the automatic specific parts and console parts.

If interested in the complete set-up (trans, pedals, console parts) I would make it a good deal. I'm willing to ship the transmission but buyer pays shipping. I recommend Greyhound for affordable shipping.

I'm located in Oakland Ca. near the Oakland airport.

i'm looking for the cooling lines from the tranny to the radiator and a couple other bits.

i too work near the oakland airport.

are you the Inka squaretail i've seen on Earhart????

jerryallsmanATyahooDOTcom

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

I will be happy to sell the cooler lines and other bits but I need to be able to offer test drives before I pull the trans so I will let you know when the trans is sold.

I am actually closer to the Coliseum than the airport and my daily is a beat down white 73 that was just rear ended that will be going under the knife soon for a face lift of paint and 5 speed gearbox.

Regards- Jeff

I am open to offers and trades for other parts- I based my asking price on what a BMW shop local to me that wrenches on a lot of 2002s said I should ask for the trans. If you are interested but do not live nearby I am willing to drive the car over to a shop near me of your choosing for an inspection.

parts I need: e21 Recaros, rear tail light panel for 68-73, trim between rear lights, suspension, brakes, etc. etc.??

anyone interested just E-mail me and I can send them my phone number