• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the heck?

jgerock

Driving back from lunch one day, this "thing" was in front of me..

IMG_0430.jpg

Looks like a home-built concrete mixer.

Why?

80711699.jpg

Nice RS? Camaro ('68?) idling outside my wife's store one Saturday morning while I did some sweeping. I could literally smell the gasoline dumping out the exhaust. I gave the owner a thumbs up - he was gabbing on his cell phone.

IMG_0432.jpg

And finally - the incredible '68 Porsche 912 in Michigan that rolled into the owner's fish pond and swam for 45 minutes. It was pulled out, dried out, made to run again, then put up for sale ($ 3,500.00!) and sold within 45 minutes (per BaT). I missed another golden opportunity.

912inPond.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Jim,

The thing in front of you looked like a dust collection top for an air system. (I spent 23 years in the hardwood lumber business)

The donk...well who does not need a car you can crawl under to work on...

The chevy....thats why we drive a BMW.

and the Prosche....someone forgot to do the e brake ! I wish I had the $ to buy your bug, it is awesome!

Russ

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

Randy is gonna have to rename his site, "Bring a winch and a wet/dry vac".

The thing in front of you...did it say "Mr Fusion" on it? I doubt the S10 could make it up to 88mph.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

I believe the 55 gallon drum in the back of the S10 bed hides the mixer base.

Note the vertical (right angle) gear motor on the left side and the crazy long handle for tipping the tub.

It reminded me of the container in the movie "Twister" that those little tracking devices held (but that was in the bed of a Dodge Ram pickup).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"