• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wish us Luck!

eurotrash

Threw that up on the way out the door today.. Sorry the link is lame if you aren't Facebook enabled or logged in..

Fuel Coffee is a Coffee Shop that hosts a premier Coffee and Cars here on the east side of Cincinnati, along US52 (which I drove south, all the way to The Vintage, interestingly). Today was PACKED. The lot gradually filled up from 9am on, and all 40ish spots were full from 10-12 solid. Everything from a 1975 custom Datsun pickup on air, to a GT3 RS40 (58 miles on the OD). 3 2002's. A Skyline. Audi RS8. A sweet last gen RX7. Etc, etc. -and that was on a 35 degree day. The vintage cars and bikes weren't even out.

We actually close on Wednesday, but were made to feel a part today, the last Coffee and Cars before the holiday.

Grabbed this pic from the existing FB page, click the pic. The other link I had posted is to the original FB profile that was set up before they offered business pages.

Fuel.jpg

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

I too was trying to figure out what you were trying to tell us (I'm not on FB either). C&C events are always cool, no matter who shows up. I've taken both the VW and BMW to some local Sunday afternoon GTG - I usually have the only Foreign car (Hot Rods, GT-40, Muscle Cars, etc).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Good luck with your new venture btw if you like Kona coffee I have my own label 100% organic straight from the Big Island I love it

Cheers

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Jason -

My wife and I can only hope for much success with your new venture. She left the corporate IT world to start her own women's clothing boutique earlier this year. It has been a challenge but she is much happier doing something she loves.

DSC_0385.jpg

Vehicle content: Mlytle's pickup with his wife Janice helping us haul a display case from Leesburg to Alexandria.

DSC_0360.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Thats really great Jim. We wish her luck!!! A friend of mine has a similar type shop as her's in Ft. Collins, CO. And then another friend of ours set up a savvy little salon in the back.

Working for yourself has rewards that can't be entered into a spread sheet.

(O=o00o=O)

Awesome Jason. In my next life I will own a coffee shop. Best of luck

Thanks Steve. Much appreciated.

Maybe come May, you guys caravanning (assuming you're involved) can re-route down from Dayton and stop in on the way to NC..!? the road I'm on actually goes all the way to Winston Salem, if you can believe that! (Or you can reconnect with the normal route to the east.)

ScreenShot2011-12-18at95909AM.png

(O=o00o=O)