• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very cool picture from Spring Mid America. NEW PIC ADDED

nbristow01

Great shots and stories! I have to make it in 2012.

~Jason

Jason many of us plan on going again next April. Some of you guys from down south can come up and we can caravan to Skip's shop again. The drive from Skip's shop to Eureka is always a blast

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm, not that I am defending anybody here but I looked at the pictures again to look who was in front of the caravan. I noticed another Inka but not sure if it was you Steve :)

Pretty sure it is my Inka, enlarged I can see a spot where a decal is located on the rear panel.

Jean Paul, you have to join us again next year!!!!!!!

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

Looking forward to another fun trip in 2012. I'll bring another bag of SS ties just in case!

Don - we'll have to do dinner on Thursday and try to talk the other S'port guys into joining us.

BTW, that's me (barely) in the first picture (polaris behind Steve) trying to keep up!

1976 Polaris

BTW, that's me in the first picture (polaris behind Steve) trying to keep up!

You should have said "barely in the picture". :))

Don

Don

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

I spoke to Nicks son at lunch and he told me riding with his dad was like Driving Miss Daisy

Classic! Thanks for the laugh during my lunch break at work.

Did everyone get lost (again) on the drive?

Nobody got lost because Steve was not driving. But Steve's son told me, over lunch, that Steve snores in the car like a 7 year old girl.

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

I spoke to Nicks son at lunch and he told me riding with his dad was like Driving Miss Daisy

Classic! Thanks for the laugh during my lunch break at work.

Did everyone get lost (again) on the drive?

Nobody got lost because Steve was not driving. But Steve's son told me, over lunch, that Steve snores in the car like a 7 year old girl.

This is true. I seriously got 1 hour behind the wheel of my car that weekend. My son thrashed it the entire drive

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Very nice. See you guys in April. We are already planning our trip. Hopefully I will get my little surprise done by then. If not will have to drive the blue car since it is it's turn to come. One of my favorite 02 events of all time. Every 02er needs to go to this one, well worth the effort!

Merry Christmas all!

Very nice. See you guys in April. We are already planning our trip. Hopefully I will get my little surprise done by then. If not will have to drive the blue car since it is it's turn to come. One of my favorite 02 events of all time. Every 02er needs to go to this one, well worth the effort!

Merry Christmas all!

You too Mike, and yes it is such a great event. I have had a great time everytime I have attended. We always stop at Skips on the way and he feeds the rod weary Pizza before the drive from his shop to eureka. Last year we had a pretty large caravan from his shop

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

This is true. I seriously got 1 hour behind the wheel of my car that weekend. My son thrashed it the entire drive

Did you ever replace the mirror your son ripped off due to high speeds?

Don

Don