• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS ALPINA Style Front Spoiler SOLD!!

RayC911

Who makes this spoiler?

Are there more available? Who to order from? Any others interested if available for a group buy?

How is the fit? Best method to mount - screws or glue?

Any pics on a car without the front bumper?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thx

Manamotorsport made this one for me. You can contact him in mlytles link below if he made anymore or if he wants to do a GB. Good luck with that

I never mounted it on my car but I was going to rivet it on. I prefer it with the chrome bumper mounted as the ALPINA does not have the simulated bumper like the Kamei and Turbo spoilers. Here's a pic of the reg spoiler off FAQstore

1502frontatmyplace.jpg

In that tread, it was the regular ALPINA spoiler with the rectangular air ducts for 195.00. But yes, jsg2002 made this one for me. I think he sells it for 250.00

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

• 1 year later...
Guest Anonymous

Hey,

Just wondered if you would be interested making another front lip? Email me on evo_lou_tion@hotmail.com

If you read the entire thread, you'd find that Ray was selling a spoiler made by jsg2002. A link was provided to a post by jsg2002, who listed contact info as "562 343 8321 714 3795533." That appears to be 2 phone numbers to me, but his post was from Aug 2010. He provided this email address 2 years ago - manamotorsports@live.com

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/start,0/t,346413/topic_view,flat/

Good luck with your search!

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif