• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Off topic help needed

rockpilot

I know I'm likely to catch hell for posting something so sappy but I need some help from the group that takes 4 seconds and requires no info from anyone.

I recently asked my lady to marry me(she said yes). Afterward she entered our story in a national contest. The stupid part is that it requires desperate measures like this to compete. The cool part is I won't have to pay for a honey-moon if we win.

So, do me a favor and vote for our story. It literally takes 4 seconds to click the button next to our tally. That's it, nothing else.

Here's the link:

http://proposalawards.condenastdigital.com/entries/668

Yes, I fully anticipate your comments. The more the merrier.

Anyway, thanks for the assist. I greatly appreciate any and all help. Feel free to forward or share the link as you please.

Cheers

Only if this helps you keep the orange car...Congraulations and good luck. Now the thread is off topic, with 02 content....Dave V. in NC

Sadly, the car is on a truck to New York. The new owner is excited and has the energy to give the car the attention I've been unable to devote as of late. If I would have found work a couple of weeks back I would have been able to keep it. But, bills are due and paychecks are still 4 weeks away.

I'll be an '02 owner again, that is certain. I'm set on saving for a roundie tii some day.

Thanks for the help guys, I greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Cameron