• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB shell or full car- east coast

SailLaser

I was just looking for this posting when you put it up, Jim. This seems to be a very nice shell with a lot of good work already done.

I can't understand why nobody has purchased this excellent condition sunroof '76. If I was looking for a Square tail that needed completing, I would buy it, do a Euro bumper conversion and paint it (not sure about a color).

IMG_6259.jpg

The rear deck hasn't been cut for aftermarket speakers.

IMG_6261.jpg

Inside nose

IMG_6265.jpg

Rear subframe

IMG_6267.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Royal Red 69 VW Squareback built 8/13/68 “Patty”

I have a '71 shell for sale if you're interested. Has engine and drive train, suspension. The car was from southern CA with paperwork from new showing all owners. It does have some rust, mainly in the floors and it's minor as far as 02's go, the car is very solid otherwise. It's really decent and can't stress enough that it is a great base for a restoration project or race car. I bought it as a spare for my track car, but since found a spare Tii and don't need the '71. I have a clear and transferable title for it. Located in Massachusetts and I can tow this to you. Contact me jeremybd at yahoo dot com

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT