• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Register

2002haus

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please delete VIN# 2761674. I fatfiggered the wrong number and have since entered the correct VIN. This was a new entry and was not claimed from an existing owner. Thanks!

1974 2002 Verona & 1973 2002 Riviera

1982 320iA & 1983 320iS
2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L PSD Wife's

Done. Thanks for the notice.

We are working on a new program to have the registry as a

self-serve website for registered owners to change their passwords,

vehicle records, etc. Stay tuned.

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think 

• 3 months later...

Trying to find out if my 73 was actually built in 72. This would allow me to use vintage Virginia tags verses the lame antique ones. Will I have to proof it's make dates? Given it is a euro car, i am not sure it will pull up at the DMV so my paperwork may be all i need to make this happen. Any suggesstions?

Drive VIR, you'll wish you had done it sooner!

80 e24 635csi, 74 2002 with AC, 99 E36 M3 convertible, 2008 E90 M3, 88 E28 535is, 73 2002 track ready

Trying to find out if my 73 was actually built in 72. This would allow me to use vintage Virginia tags verses the lame antique ones. Will I have to prove it's make dates? Given it is a euro car, i am not sure it will pull up at the DMV so my paperwork may be all i need to make this happen. Any suggesstions?

Drive VIR, you'll wish you had done it sooner!

80 e24 635csi, 74 2002 with AC, 99 E36 M3 convertible, 2008 E90 M3, 88 E28 535is, 73 2002 track ready

still not letting me claim #2374061 (76 Polaris 2002) to user Collinster; Apache tomcat error.

The VIN is currently open. Register the car vs. claim and it should be good to go. Thanks.

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think 

Trying to find out if my 73 was actually built in 72. This would allow me to use vintage Virginia tags verses the lame antique ones. Will I have to prove it's make dates? Given it is a euro car, i am not sure it will pull up at the DMV so my paperwork may be all i need to make this happen. Any suggestions?

You will need to contact BMW directly for a build date.

Don't have the email handy at the moment, if someone could provide please.

Thanks.

email the following for your manufacture & delivery dates and original colour.

Andreas.Harz@partner.bmwgroup.com

info.grouparchiv@bmwgroup.com

One or both will work.

To be going on with,

2002 Euro

VIN 3637157 was the last manufactured in 1972

VIN 3637158 the first in 1973.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

• 2 weeks later...