• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Register

2002haus

We have a dedicated server that runs the 2002 Register

website and every so often it needs to be rebooted due to

certain power issues.

If anyone has difficulty accessing the site simply send a note to our

email for it to be put back online.

The site offers free image hosting along with some other information

and history on the 02's.

Thanks for registering your 2002!

The sister website is the tiiregister so we are covered on all models.

Rob T - 2002 Haus/2002 Register

Keith K - Tii Register/2002 Register

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think 

Thank you Rob and Keith for all that you do for the 2002 community and your efforts to keep our cars on the road. Your years of knowledge continue to be of great value. We are fortunate to have long time 2002 owners and venders that give their time for the benefit of many.

Thank you to all the experienced folks that contribute your time and energy.

Ken

I just registered my 1973 and everything worked fine.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well-preserved body. You should skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body totally used up, screaming "WOO HOO! What a ride!!"

I just registered my 1973 and everything worked fine.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well-preserved body. You should skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body totally used up, screaming "WOO HOO! What a ride!!"

Thanks for the site... On the registry, only 1971 and 72 lists work. Clicking on 1973 or 74 causes and HTTP Status 500 error.

In the Tii section of the list. When you click on '73, '74 or All it comes up with the error.

http://www.bmw2002registry.com/viewList/viewSplitList2002tii.jsp?col=Model&name=2002tii&sort=Year&year=1971

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

Thank you all for the feedback.

Keith's # 1 son Nick wrote the entire site code from scratch a few years ago so it has some time on it.

Since then Nick has moved out of state to work in his field of choice - computer science.

Between his job, girlfriend, dog and road bike riding we cannot pin him down for any more than a few minutes at a time.

The other constraint is that the site runs windows NT which means that it cannot be easily moved to another server for now.

If anyone wishes to help bring the site to the next level we welcome the assistance. Send along an email to discuss or post your thoughts here.

Once again a thank you to all that contribute one way or another to the 2002 Register!

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
T he site says mine is a 1971... But im more then confident that its a 1975!

The site says mine is a 75 when I registered, but my title says its a 76. Kinda wierd.

The site goes by actual build date/year. So if your car was built between Sept and Dec '75 it is a '76 by model year. Check the VIN sticker on the driver door for the build date of your car or email BMW Classic for that information. The same goes for any year BMW, and most other European cars as well. Keep in mind that there are new cars on the lot that are next years model. Like you can get some 2013 models now...

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

• 5 months later...