• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem with the board, anyone else has it?

Kpeters

Hey guys I'm not getting emails when someone replies to a topic I have participated on. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Yes, I've had this problem with gmail. Most, but not all, of the emails from FAQers sent via the forum are going into my Junk/Spam folder. This started about 10 days ago.

I posted a message about it, but at the time it looked like I was the only one: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,898751/

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

Same here, all of it is going into my spam file and I have tried to fix it.

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

Odd my email is on my profile notifications are on too. Everything was perfect it just stopped working. I'm using hotmail atm and its not on the spam folder and I added this site to the safe list.

Actually got no email about the replies on this email either!

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

Every email I have gotten from the FAQ in the last 2 weeks has gone to my Spam folder in Gmail. Sorta weird...

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Gmail is doing its best to become my former email service-

the bloat, the 'added features', the new look, the absolute sluggishness-

no, you morons, if I wanted to TELEPHONE someone,

I'd use my TELEPHONE, not my frikkin' EMAIL SERVER!

(and no, I don't email from my phone, either. So if it emails you, it's not me)

hee

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Weird might not be totally Gmail related as I'm using a hotmail account with it. In my case I don't even get em on the junk mail folder they just don't show up anymore.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

i just found out that i'm having the problem with email sent thru FAQ going to spam also...i've never had that happen but ad emails from 5 people in my spam folder that were sent to me today thru FAQ

maybe it's a gmail issue

Dammit! Me too!!! Gmail is catching everything from the FAQ in the Spam folder.. And when I try to move a message to the inbox, it throws "Error #796".. I thought I was loosing my mind! Glad (but NOT) that its not just me!!

ScreenShot2012-01-05at32954PM.png

Steve, could the FAQ have a virus???

I tried to add the forum email to the address book, but here is what I am up against. The red bar showed up a month or two ago.. along with SLOW load speeds.

ScreenShot2012-01-05at32715PM.png

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002