• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Touring 02 Tee T-Shirt in stock-UPDATE

RayC911

I've been wanting to do a Touring t-shirt for a while since there doesn't seem to be too many, if any, available out there. Maybe do a few hoodies or zip ups also.

I'll probably do this design in Tan, Cardinal Red and Colorado Orange. I'm debating on this green as the actual color is hard to tell from the books. Actual color tee will not look as bright as it seems on the monitor. Going to print early next week. Post up or email me if you want a custom color or size(3XL+up). I will start a new tread in the FS section once they are ready to ship. Inputs welcome. Thanks

EDIT: I decided to move the print to the front of the tee. 22.00 shipped, 24.00 for 2XL+up. Hoodies will be in grey only @ 45.00. I'll do limited runs of all 4 colors and all the special request. Actual print will not be as pics below. International is about 29-32.00shipped. rchau964@gmail dot com

Picture7-1.png

Picture1.png

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Uh hey what about us Inka guys, Ray? LOL

Looks good. Will be watching for those.

What size you need? I'll do a few Inkas too

got 2 tourings one Inka one red need shirts in old fat man hugeXXXL

3XL in Inka & Red, got it!

Ray

I will get a red one. Anything you can do for the Chamonix and Polaris touring guys? White and gray tee maybe? Txs

Chamonix & Polaris...what size?

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Hey Ray. I just ordered a few of your other shirts one in XL and one 2XL. I will let you know what size works best for the the red and green touring. Thanks! Scott

1973 2000 Touring "Lars"

1967 2000cs "Fritz"

1974 2002tii

1984 Euro 635csi

1999 M Coupe

Last chance for special color/size request, by noon tuesday. Thanks

I drive Inka, but I think a XL Inka shirt might look like a giant pumpkin. Colorado would be a little more subtle. Seems plenty bright in the samples. Count me in:XL Colorado T-shirt. Thanks

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours