• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need recommendations for car shipper

otisdog

DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) has always done right by me. I have had them ship cars from coast to coast without any problems. They do sometimes have minor delays as they will sometimes take multiple cars in their shipments.

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

I am using Joe Wilkinson @ 918-749-0927. dba. "Classic Car Transport" Covered carrier and very reasonable. Came with a good recomendation.

Quite a bit less than the last car I transported on an open trailer.

Get a Quote can't hurt. Call him at that telephone number.

Randy Anderson

I've used this carrier twice for my father in-law. From TX to CA and from CA to TX. Open trailer, door to door. Very reasonable price and great communication. I went with Mike because he asks all the right questions too. Some companies just throw you a quote before they even ask what car you have. If I remember, it was about 550 from TX to CA with insurance. About 750 back to TX from CA.

Michael Price

Auto Shippers Express

954 Lexington Ave, NY, NY 10021

(800) 454-1315

shipauto.com

Email: autotransport@live.com

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

JP Logistics in Beverly Hills. They ship the majority of exotics and Veyrons in SoCal, along with the only two SLR Sterling Moss in the US. George shipped my Lambo from San Diego to a small city in Michigan quickly for a great price and had my car picked up within 4 hours. Let him know that white out referred you and he will help you out.

I've also had good service with Reliable over the years moving a '60 Corvette, XKR, a few STi's, and an H1. All between MI and CA enclosed.

Nick

'72 2002

'03 Murci