• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**MidAmerica 02 Fest Eureka Springs, Ark. It is FREE

randerson

Just got my room at the host hotel. The website says no rooms available but if you call the hotel directly they have a block set aside at $79/ night with free cooked to order b'fast (YUM). They said they have over half of those rooms reserved so do not delay.

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike

Sent you an email Let me know if you want to join us on the trip out. We are taking the northern route this year, leaving from Va that Wed before Also the 02 Group season kick off picnic is March 17 in Charlotte Let me know if you want to go with us to that

Cheers

• 2 months later...

A little over 3 weeks to go till the best 02 Event around! We east coasters are looking forward to seeing all you 02 enthusiasts again. We have a full trip planned and are looking forward to the fun. See yall in a few weeks!!!

Happy 02ing and drive safely!!!

Sure hope that I will be able to join the NC/VA 02 Group for the trip. Trying to coordinate around opening a new business.

This is one primo 02 event and not to be missed.

Great cars, roads and PEOPLE.

Sam Adams
1972 Inka 2000tii Touring, 1968 Manila 1600-2, 2001 325iT

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be no end to the projects I want to finish before the trip to Mid America - just noticed that my CV joint boots are cracked so ordered new from Blunt and starting to pull it all apart to replace. Went through and flushed brake fluid and adjusted handbrake, etc. Too many things on the list to do, but still have 2 weeks to get it all done!

Since I am not yet committed to taking the red car over the blue car, I am prepping them both to make sure. That being said I drive the blue car daily (and often between Austin - Dallas - Houston) so I feel pretty good about it already.

Hope everyone's car is done and you aren't scrambling like I am! See you in Arkansas!

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Seems to be no end to the projects I want to finish before the trip to Mid America - just noticed that my CV joint boots are cracked so ordered new from Blunt and starting to pull it all apart to replace. Went through and flushed brake fluid and adjusted handbrake, etc. Too many things on the list to do, but still have 2 weeks to get it all done!

Since I am not yet committed to taking the red car over the blue car, I am prepping them both to make sure. That being said I drive the blue car daily (and often between Austin - Dallas - Houston) so I feel pretty good about it already.

Hope everyone's car is done and you aren't scrambling like I am! See you in Arkansas!

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!