• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**MidAmerica 02 Fest Eureka Springs, Ark. It is FREE

randerson

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm counting on Don D. bringing me some Turbo Dog. What Ohio beer do you fancy, Don?? Just thinking about this GTG has brightened my day considerably.

Jim, bring some Coors Banquet and we'll be good. Us from Louisiana don't usually trust others to bring our liquor. I will have back up.

Nick you might carry some of your own SS zips. They are cheap at Harbor.

Hopefully we will bring the Shreveport boys and a "new" entry, currenty from NOLa in Ray Koke. Thinkin he might succumb to peer pressure. Problem is he'll probably beat us there by miles.

Why is Skip in all the pictures?

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

Who, what? :D

I'll be spending some quality time under the car tomorrow!

I do intend to make it.

Cheers,

Ray

I'm counting on Don D. bringing me some Turbo Dog. What Ohio beer do you fancy, Don?? Just thinking about this GTG has brightened my day considerably.

Jim, bring some Coors Banquet and we'll be good. Us from Louisiana don't usually trust others to bring our liquor. I will have back up.

Nick you might carry some of your own SS zips. They are cheap at Harbor.

Hopefully we will bring the Shreveport boys and a "new" entry, currenty from NOLa in Ray Koke. Thinkin he might succumb to peer pressure. Problem is he'll probably beat us there by miles.

Why is Skip in all the pictures?

Don

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Don: I will search the weak/wimpy/watery section for you. Surely there is an emphatically lifeless beer waiting for you!

Perfect!!!

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

For the kid that never left us..

Carrera just came out with 2 new digital BMW 2002ti slot cars. You can race 6 of these cars at the same time on two lane track. You can switch between the lanes for passing.

http://www.carreraslots.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CC&Product_Code=30547&Category_Code=

http://www.carreraslots.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CC&Product_Code=30548&Category_Code=

I hope these run a little better than the ones I brought last time!

1974 2002tii

1974 2002Turbo

e66

Good timing guys...

I was just looking over my to do list on my engine/turbo rebuild and trying to decide if I can get enough done to make it this year... seems my imagination is greater than my wallet's ability to keep up.

After reading this thread though, I don't know how I would sleep if I didn't at least try to finish enough to make it...

Can't wait! One way or another I'll try my best to be there!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Here we are in 09 toodling our way across SE Missouri Ozarks. So find a way, pick a route and join Bo and the Gang in April

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caravan at Mamouth Springs

Photobucket

Alpena Arkansas

Photobucket

Fort Defiance Illinois, confluence of the Ohio and Miss Rivers

Photobucket

Colorado Crazies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hard Working Bo Takes a lot of effort to keep everyone together

Photobucket

I am in...... room reservations made....

Earl

aka Snakedriver

74 02Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800 ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Like Skip said it will be great to see you. Sorry you won't make the Vintage so we will make the most of it. We can talk about how we met 10 years ago in Spartanburg

See you in a few months!

Mike,

Looking forward to the trip and a few cold ones in the company of like minded folks!! Safe travels.

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

From 2010 Trip

David Yando, Mgr of Lane Motor Museum in Nashville is an 02 guy and gave us a behind the scenes tour on the way out

Photobucket

We canoed the Buffalo River in Arkansas before arriving in Eureka Springs. First National Wild and Scenic River

Photobucket

Keith Kreeger, Mr My742002Tii guy tuned up all the Tiis in the parking lot

Photobucket

Steve, Martin and Paul telling tall tales at rest stop on Sat am Drive

Photobucket

All these folks eating and having fun on Sat night

Photobucket

Chris and Daniel explaining how to properly set up a hot rod Alpina A4 motor

Photobucket

Rob stretching it out on the long trip home

Photobucket

We stopped at the Corvette Museum in KY on the way home to laugh at those rust free plastic cars

Photobucket

So plan your trips and have fun coming to MA02Fest 2012