• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emblem problem

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

A BMW emblem (#51148132375) I bought for the rear panel of my 1972 '02, when mounted, interferes with the chrome numbers "2002" also mounted on the rear panel. The mounting pegs fit the holes in the panel, but the diameter (80mm or 3 1/4") apparently is too large. Can anyone explain, "Was gibt hier?"

Fran Ferrance

Wrightwood CA

you have the wrong emblem,my rear emblem is 71mm dia and my bonnet emblem is 82mm dia.i think you have the bonnet emblem fitted to the rear.i found the part no.(could be wrong but got it for realoem.com) #51141801560

good luck

73' 2002tii roundie cr 5spd 2751420

A BMW emblem (#51148132375) I bought for the rear panel of my 1972 '02, when mounted, interferes with the chrome numbers "2002" also mounted on the rear panel. The mounting pegs fit the holes in the panel, but the diameter (80mm or 3 1/4") apparently is too large. Can anyone explain, "Was gibt hier?"

Fran Ferrance

Wrightwood CA

Thats an e30 (among others) hood roundel

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com