• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB OE style seat belts.

Tito3

I will, I am getting closer to chasing down all of the last little parts before the final paint and build. Thanks for the lead!

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

I am here. What do you need? You know you can get new Euro-spec Repa belts from Steve/Blunttech, not cheap but not as expensive as the new Euro-Autoflug replacements. Both look different than NOS belts, were made for BMW by TRW and Autoliv in late 90s and early 2000s as replacement belts, not sure if they will do it again. Old style Autoflugs are no longer available (NLA), BMW will never reissue them. Old style NOS Repas are available as US only models but fucking expensive and BMW will send you two passenger side instead, they ain't got a whole lot left, if any. Good for me. I can refurbish your old belts using your (or mine) parts, new webbing and new or late model refurbished German or US made retractors. You need to send them in. Old Repa retractos are shit, can't be refurbished or repaired, they belong to garbage, NOT SAFE. Old Autoflug retractors on the other hand can be refurbished/repaired 100% (I am the only one as far as I know, there are other places which I contacted for fun but they said they can't be fixed and tried to sell me Chines garbage). Tickle my email button. There are good quality aftermarket sets as well but mostly use off-shore made products. Some Chines belts are OK but still don't have the look, feel and quality of the Germanic stuff.

Send me photos of the chinese stuff and also the refurbished repa stuff along with a price list. I am interested. Send it to TMVoce AT AOL DOT Com. Kind Regards

Tito

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out