• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002s in popular culture

The pilot of CSI has a brown square tail in the opening sequence. One of the detectives drives up in it.. The vid is on youtube.

There's also an episode of CSI with a malaga squaretail. >

I actually believe it's the same one in the pilot episode driven by Holly. In the 22nd episode it is stolen by two almost naked chicks sans undergarments and there is a head in the boot. Only a true CSI nerd knows this ;)

1974 Malaga 2002 4282899 "Little Red"

1976 Polaris 2002 2374061 "Rusty Shackleford" 

1998 Dk. Blue Volvo S70 T5 "Carlene"- 221k Miles 

there's a movie playing in the background of Talladega Nights in the scene where they're at Ricky Bobby's mother's house. Its on the big projection screen TV. Looks like a good chase scene as there is a few jumps.

-ken

1984 Pininfarina Spider Azzura (Fiat 124): sold

1992 300ZX Twin Turbo: sunny days

2001 Toyota 4runner: sold

1974 BMW 2002 automatic: daily

1991 BMW 325iC: sold

1986 BMW 528e: daily

The pilot of CSI has a brown square tail in the opening sequence. One of the detectives drives up in it.. The vid is on youtube.

There's also an episode of CSI with a malaga squaretail. >

I actually believe it's the same one in the pilot episode driven by Holly. In the 22nd episode it is stolen by two almost naked chicks sans undergarments and there is a head in the boot. Only a true CSI nerd knows this ;)

ahhh. m'bad. that was from memory. Nice detective work..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

I saw it, it was on netflix instant watch before, i think it may have been removed though. I love the contrast between the big American car ( I don't remember what make and model) and the 2002.

I think if my memory's correct it was a 76 Ford LTD, big beefy american cars. Off topic but I think Peter Griffin in Family Guy has an LTD wagon.

1974 Malaga 2002 4282899 "Little Red"

1976 Polaris 2002 2374061 "Rusty Shackleford" 

1998 Dk. Blue Volvo S70 T5 "Carlene"- 221k Miles 

• 11 months later...

My wife told me about "The Hornets Nest" movie where the main character drives a 2002.

It's this movie

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20111201/ENT/111209956

This movie should also be in the 2002 "Hall of Shame" because at about an hour into it, the main character arrives on a crash scene, gets out of the '02, slams the door and the door knee moulding pops off and "twangs" in the air. (It can clearly be seen)

If I had better "puter skills, I'd post a better link or something

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

• 7 years later...