• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I hit the brakes and headlight, stereo go out FIXED

Armond

quick update. I did everything as suggested only to find a partly exposed power lead that once fed the side markers. It's now properly insulated.

as what CD says. It's always something silly in the end.

Thanks guys..GO NINERS!! GO TEBOW!!

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Maybe your car was rewired by Lucas at some point

Not sure what u mean?

Sorry, Lucas did the wiring on British cars and the wiring is constant trouble so just a joke. A lot of those instant off and back on electrical issues can be a bad ground. The guys here no more than me about this stuff but I had a similar issue with my car and it ended up being a bad ground. By that I mean the grounding strap to the body. It appeared fine but if even touched or hitting a bump it would have all my stuff turn off and back on. I guess it was not maknig good contact in the mount itself

The only Lucas that Armond knows about is George.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Guest Anonymous
Maybe your car was rewired by Lucas at some point

Not sure what u mean?

Sorry, Lucas did the wiring on British cars and the wiring is constant trouble so just a joke. A lot of those instant off and back on electrical issues can be a bad ground. The guys here no more than me about this stuff but I had a similar issue with my car and it ended up being a bad ground. By that I mean the grounding strap to the body. It appeared fine but if even touched or hitting a bump it would have all my stuff turn off and back on. I guess it was not maknig good contact in the mount itself

The only Lucas that Armond knows about is George.

ha! I actually saw him at Best Buy the other day. Seemed like a nice fellow.

ha! I actually saw him at Best Buy the other day. Seemed like a nice fellow.

Shoulda kicked him in the nuts for that Jar Jar Binks crap!

'69 2002

'59 MGA

'67 Chevy C20

“Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.” - Mark Twain

Shoulda kicked him in the nuts for that Jar Jar Binks crap!

lol, my best friend the SW fan boy always gets so bent out of shape when i talk about how worthless jar jar binks was and that he was just created to sell toys to 6 yr olds!

Guest Anonymous
Glad your ride is running right again. I'm for the Niners, since my Steelers were so broke up and lost. I would go with the Ravens same division and all but since they hate us sooo much I'm for the NFC; after all who like the Pats other than their mothers!

always liked the steelers Terry. they are my second favorite team after the niners. I hope the ravens give the pats the same beat down back in 09.