• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Clean, rust free passenger side door

chancer

I picked up a good used door shell from 2002 AD in Pomona Ca. about 2 months ago for $100, unless you buy a new shell rust free it won't be. I checked out a few doors on parts cars but most had been setting out uncovered for years, 2002AD has a large number of used doors in dry storage to chose from, I pick out the straightest one but when I striped it I still had to cut out and replace a 2x2 in spot on the bottom front corner that had rusted through and been filled with bondo at some time :(. It's all good now painted and hung on the car. web address below

www.2002ad.com

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

Looking to replace the rusted out and majorly dented (over 1/2" of bondo in some places) passenger side door on my 1970 2002. I am located in Sacramento, Ca. Any possible leads would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I'm going to see what Double 02 has in stock.

Thanks, Chance

Hi Chance,

I'm in eastbay, walnutcreek/concord area. you can email me at my username At yahoo DOt com.

Cheer,

- vince

68 02 manila VIN# 1662166

76 02 parting out

I picked up a good used door shell from 2002 AD in Pomona Ca. about 2 months ago for $100, unless you buy a new shell rust free it won't be. I checked out a few doors on parts cars but most had been setting out uncovered for years, 2002AD has a large number of used doors in dry storage to chose from, I pick out the straightest one but when I striped it I still had to cut out and replace a 2x2 in spot on the bottom front corner that had rusted through and been filled with bondo at some time :(. It's all good now painted and hung on the car. web address below

www.2002ad.com

I know how that is, I just finished welding in a patch panel along the entire bottom of my drivers door. I wish somebody made door skins for a reasonable price. Thanks for the tip though, I will check them out if I can't find anything closer.

$100 for a used door from 2002AD? I called him about 3 weeks ago and he quoted me $425!!! You got a great deal!

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

2002ad can be a bit pricey :). He is in Pomona about 10 miles from me and if I can't find a part I take a drive down there, he has a whole building full of parts. I think that price was for a complete door, if you drive out there and take cash he is willing to deal with you a bit. I got a door "shell" and helped him strip the parts out of it it was $100 :).

Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

• 2 weeks later...