• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 at Barrett Jackson

jdarwin

I have been over the past few months tracking some of the ebay auction finishes on o2's and tii's, very few going over $20 (but more in the $8k-12k range than $20k), ceylove a non tii but very well executed I want to recall was like $22k (?). I wrote a piece in my blog a while ago about this subject which will post up tomorrow, as a sneak peak I found an inka tii in Germany that is listed at +$42k, more in fact than some of the Turbo's. I actually found a '71tii in "golf" that is listed at $65k. My question is really for my friends in Europe and places other than the US - are these cars really fetching this sort of money on any sort of regular basis? I am hoping that some of those in the know chime in with their knowledge.

www.alpinabmw2002.com

117009_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

It appears the drivers door isn't fit properly. It also (correct me if I'm wrong) Has later model relays- Didn't 74's come with the little round ones vs. square? [/img]

It also mentions that the dash pad is from a 68 1600.

1974 Malaga 2002 4282899 "Little Red"

1976 Polaris 2002 2374061 "Rusty Shackleford" 

1998 Dk. Blue Volvo S70 T5 "Carlene"- 221k Miles 

I had noticed that as well, and quite honestly without "picking" on the car from what I saw, I saw more wrong than right (which generallyleads me to believe - much more wrong....). As I stated previously, strong money for "this" car.

www.alpinabmw2002.com