• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS/FT: 1973 BMW 2002 Agave (So cal) (nt) (nt)

Crawliver

Thanks guys, based on the responses I have had, I think the price is right. It is a reliable daily driver that does have a few things that could be fixed, but is totally ready to drive as is.

The seat color matches the interior really well, the pink or salmon color in the photo is a poor representation due to early morning sun and a bad cell phone camera. I also had the upholstery guy etch a pattern into the leather and space the stitching so that it would look really close to the stock seats and match the rear seats which are original.

very interested if you decide to drop the price. Based on the other 2002's that I've seen for sale in CA, I agree that the price listed is pretty high. Please don't take offense to this, but if you can't sell the car and need to get rid of it asap I can do $4000 cash once I check it out first. Just something for you to keep in mind. Good luck with the sale

• 3 weeks later...