• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND WTB Crank Pulley for AC in my Tii

Tito3

I need the dual crank pulley for my Tii as I will be installing AC into it after the engine is finished being rebuilt. Anyone have one laying around they want to off. Willing to trade a single row pulley or other parts (If I have them) for it. Thanks!!!

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

at $300 you can keep it. I can get a local machine shop to hand make me one for less than that if I borrow a friends. I guess its whatever the market will bear.

Enthusiastic as hell but dumber than a box of rocks. 1974 tii Atlantik Blue 2780099. Gobi Lux Interior.

1974 Tii Chamonix 2781879 Sunroof coupe, Gobi Interior- parting out

1994 318IS M42 project abandoned. parting out

Guest Anonymous

McMaster Carr has pulleys available that can be press on easily. Last one cost about $20. Can find old part number but if I remember is was 3.5 inch o/s diameter pulley. Not sure of inside but you can take measurement

at $300 you can keep it. I can get a local machine shop to hand make me one for less than that if I borrow a friends. I guess its whatever the market will bear.

I didn't see an e-mail from you yet. I'm not asking $ 300 for my pulley.

I'm betting any machine shop would want to examine an original so they could determine if they can reproduce it. If the cogs for the KF drive belt aren't made correctly (spacing and size), then the car may not run well and/or the belt may not last. Making "one-of" parts is typically expensive..most companies would want a large up-front fee plus a minimum run quantity. It takes quite a bit of time to make a prototype part and set up the machinery.

Jim

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"