• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheapest 02 I ever bought

AndyS

NOOO WAY !!! im always checking out the hot wheels for cool cars i have a small collection of lambos, porsche, and other super cars, I even found an old e30 M3 from my childhood toys ha ha, since i cant have the real thing why not spend a buck and grab some cool cars. I saw they releases a datsun 510 and almost grabbed it because its similar to an 02 but now ill keep my eyes peeled.

ok im done being a toy nerd now lol

Very cool Andy. Think of how much more garage space you'd have if you just collected Hot-Wheel size '02s! I assume you bought one of every color available? Hope all is well with you. I've been driving my '75 sahara car out here in AZ every day...I gotta get in some '02 time before it's hits 100 degrees every day! Say hi to Karen for me!

Austin C.

73 '02 red but originally blue

74 '02 sahara project

'57 AH 100-6

1990 Eddy Merckx 10th Anniversary

Just tonight I took a look at the Hot Wheels/Matchbox's at Target for the first time in over a year. My wife asked, "Anything interesting?". My reply was, "Nah. Nothing cool."

Glad I saw this thread. It would be a shame if the coolest HotWheels on my shelf were a 510 and a 914.

I've got a pretty good stash of the First Editions dating back to '96 or so. I dropped out of it after they started going stupid and making 100 new models one year. I'll justify a guilty pleasure of spending $12 or $24 a year on these baubles, but $100? Nope. But I will go on the hunt for this one. Have to dust off my searching skills.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Just tonight I took a look at the Hot Wheels/Matchbox's at Target for the first time in over a year. My wife asked, "Anything interesting?". My reply was, "Nah. Nothing cool."

Glad I saw this thread. It would be a shame if the coolest HotWheels on my shelf were a 510 and a 914.

I've got a pretty good stash of the First Editions dating back to '96 or so. I dropped out of it after they started going stupid and making 100 new models one year. I'll justify a guilty pleasure of spending $12 or $24 a year on these baubles, but $100? Nope. But I will go on the hunt for this one. Have to dust off my searching skills.

Michelle just went to Target. We'll see if she finds one or two.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

One or two...For you...So what then...your boy doesn't get one. Gee, some dad.

Good luck.

BTW, If somebody does come across one of these for sale, I would be willing to do a pre-purchase inspection for you. You provide the beer.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

One or two...For you...So what then...your boy doesn't get one. Gee, some dad.

Good luck.

BTW, If somebody does come across one of these for sale, I would be willing to do a pre-purchase inspection for you. You provide the beer.

He doesn't bother with the 2002 Hot Wheels. He chose the Ferrari.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793