• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii hoses

bnam

Ok, I got the airbox for my Tii. Now I need to buy the right hoses. In the meantime, I've got the intake apart for cleaning and to install missing parts, etc.

IMG_1762.jpg

I got a new hose that goes from the cylinder head to the airbox. It has a hole in it where parts 3&4 in the pic below go. Where can I get these parts -- or how can I make some substitutes?

And, what is the size of braided hose for the fuel line from the filter to the pump and pump to starting injector? I've been thru the Max parts list, but I'm not finding it -- I probably looked right past it.

Thx!

31.png

#3 is a little nip with a slight barb that fit in the hole in the bigger hose. The hose fits on that nip and then fits to the port on the throttle body. There is a chance that all will work well if you plug the hole (tape it) on the hose and put a cap on the throttle body. If not, you may be able to visit the HELP section of your local auto supply store and pick up a fitting. The hose is nothing special, normal vacuum hose, just get the correct size to fit the fitting and the throttle body.

Site Search using "Tii Hoses" turned this up.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,360022/start,0/postdays,0/postorder,asc/highlight,/sid,6dc997a5e43c117e8c486eba13b1608e/

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

bnam -

I'm not sure were you are located, but when I did my cooling system refresher on my 74 Tii, I got all new hoses from Double02 in Hayward, CA.

Look em up on Google, give them a call, ask for one of the old guys and say "I need the hose that does this on this car."

They will know exactly what to send you.

Hope this helps.