• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 1982 Henna Rust free e21 with built m10 lots of xtras

metalsoul

Guys, unfortunately I need to sell off a few projects right now, and the Henna is one of them. The only things left are a bit of bodywork (which I can even finish up for you) and engine management setup and it's a fun DD and killer weekend track car!

Here's the build thread:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1743974

And here's a link to an extensive photo album (please look through the photos thoroughly):

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/adamneely/1982%20built%20320i/

There is a TON of nice and new parts for, on and with this car, and I will include a comprehensive list tomorrow when I grab my notes from the shop.

A few teaser pics to steer you to the photo album above...

DSC_1471.jpg

DSC_1479.jpg

DSC_1506.jpg

We've put a lot of work and more money into this and I really hope it goes to someone in the legion, but I'm more concerned for a quick sale.

I'm asking: $3,500. OBO publicly but for BF/ R3v/ and BMWCCA members I'll sell it for: $3,000. OBO

I also have a LOT of e21 and e30 parts, cars, shells etc that I'm selling. My shop is in Lambertville NJ, please come by and buy lots of stuff!!

I hand rubbed a small part of the roof to show everyone how good the paint really is, and that it's just dull and will polish up very nicely:

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

• 3 weeks later...