• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dome light install question

walkinfool

greetings. my sunroof car had some fairly extensive rust around the sunroof and after much thought i had a roof from a non sunroof car transplanted onto my sunroof car. does anyone have pics/tutorial of the dome light install for the non sunroof car? i don't see any obvious factory provisions for the dome light and was wondering if my sunroof dome light work or do i need a light from a non sunroof car? (didn't find much after searching the forum). thanks in advance for your help!

'72 Malaga 23Mar1972

'72 Malaga 11Jul1972
'09 Impreza
'11 Specialized hybrid

You need a dome light from a non sunroof car. It's located above the LFT B pillar, near the drivers head. They are available new from BMW, and the used ones break easily when removing (unless you pry ultra gently on the edges, not the middle.) PN = 63 31 8 477 110

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,367979/

Ben

29.png

--> 1968 2002 <--