• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 74-75 shell

bourkeco

Hi, I have 3 Shells:

1. 74 Brown, straight with fenders, no doors, some cutting on tunnel, little to no rust, trunk $550

2. 74 Euro Golf, straight, no rust, nose and front fenders removed but included, doors, trunk, lid and hood $850

3. 72 Roller with late front nose and all sheet metal, Salvage title, $850

4. Sunroof clip, No sunroof, free, please pick up

Also have a driver 74tii, Polaris, lots of surface rust, floor boards replaced, hood & drivers door dinged up, Recaros that need recover, salvage title, registered, (drove to work today), recent 5 speed, all Ireland suspension, $4200

Also have Autopower bolt in cage, $400

All in San Diego, can get some photos, but I want to be honest, that will take me a few days. The best thing would be come and take a look.

Mark aquaneers at aol

73tii

• 2 weeks later...
No motor no trans no nothin if it was a roller it would be great but could be worked around.. Some rust is fine! I'm in Pasadena Ca, so close to me is better!! Thanks!

I'm in East Pasadena (just south of Chapman Woods) and I have an all-original non-running '74 tii. I'm "restoring" it, but haven't done much. And it has some rust, but it may be within your tolerance.

1971 2002 (single carb, no sunroof, AC, CA emissions)