• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M10 NOS... Somebody asked if it had been done.

Oh great, I am riding with David and just the extra added weight of me in David's car will put us in the rear of the pack to try to keep up with your monster Patrick, for Houligan's day drive, uh, I mean the nice gentle drive around Seattle on Saturday to soak in the sun which has finally shown it self this year...yeah, that's it. See you guys at the shop so we can drool over this latest creation by the resident mad scientist before the drive.

I gotta try to keep up with y'all with the stock motor, makes it hard but a lot more fun cause I gotta wind it up to ring the power out :P Should be some fun!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Thanks Jim...If Doug from Oregon had read a bit more closely he'd have understood the spelling reference was in regard to my own inability to change my computer's font to properly symbolize "N2O". And while I'm most certainly not politically correct, it is in extremely bad taste to make sweeping generalizations regarding the geographical location from which one comes. We's plenty literate down here!

I did read your post closely (we are quite literate up here in the north) and what I deduced was:

1. You offending every asian by writing "ricey"

You made a "sweeping generalization" about every asian or roughly 4 billion people.

2. You offended me as a Christian.

Owning a shop doesn’t give anyone the right to be racist. Well I guess since you know a ton about Bmw's and you are in a state that’s hillbilly I should just let it slide and” take it easy”.

69 2002

1983 320is black

1983 320is white

1976 2002 green

01 325xit

Small white Toyota pickup

Ural 650 with sidecar

Past cars:

320is x5

320i x 3

2002 round x 3

2002 square x 6