• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another flare question....

SkidMarc

I have no idea what flares they are, but IMO they don't look like the small Alpina flares I think CD is referencing. These seem a little more organic and not as angular as the sm. Alpina flares, VW flares, and so on.

I like the look tho. They remind me of the flares the Japanese nostalgia crowd uses, only blended in with the fenders. Sorry I'm no real help.

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

Guest Anonymous

nice flare round nice lines where it joins the body,ive only seen a flare like that in europe on a twingo,but I beleive the old vw scirocco had something similar.google 80's classics.

Guest Anonymous

nice flare round nice lines where it joins the body,ive only seen a flare like that in europe on a twingo,but I beleive the old vw scirocco had something similar.google 80's classics.

Don´t know what exact flares are mounted on the car on the photo above. But they are not small Alpina.

To me they look like the Zastrows I had on my former tii:

tii-rot-mein-hintenqhomr.jpg

tii-rot-mein-vorn5voia.jpg

Sorry for bad picture quality, scans from paper photos, no digicam in that times.

Here are some pictures of my friend Markus´s A4 - also Zastrows on it:

zastrowautoganzprr04.jpg

zastrowautohintenseit96quk.jpg

zastrowautovornseitebgqlk.jpg

I have copied those flares from my new spare ones. There were two dimensions available - Zastrow not existing anymore nowadays.

vergleichstehendbarzv.jpg

Wider ones (cm not inch - I´m german):

zastrowwei5q0rew.jpg

Set of remakes:

zastrowwei2gxrfd.jpg

You can combine the smaller and wider ones front/rear according to your wheel dimensions. On my tii I had the wider ones on the front and the smaller ones on the rear.

I can sell you a set of four according to your wishes but I would think shipping will not be very cheap from Germany.

Best regards, Lars.

Ei guude wie? (Spoken as "I gooooda weee" and hessian idiom for "Hi, how are you?")

Já nevím, možná zítra.